Thursday, April 4, 2024

self worth



 I find myself grappling with a sense of insignificance, as if I don't truly belong or matter to those around me. It's a heavy weight that rests upon my heart, making me feel like an outsider in a world that seems to effortlessly connect and thrive without me.
 
The feeling of not being important weighs on me, casting shadows on my self-worth and leaving me questioning my place in the grand scheme of things. I yearn for a sense of belonging, to find a community where I am truly seen and valued for who I am.
 
But as I navigate these emotions, I begin to realize that my worth is not determined by the validation or acceptance of others. I am a unique individual with my own strengths, passions, and contributions to offer. I start to seek out spaces and relationships where I am celebrated for my authenticity, where my presence is cherished and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A letter for my mother

Dear Mom,   I hope this letter finds you well and brings a smile to your face as you read it. Today, I wanted to take a moment to express my...