Thursday, April 4, 2024

mix emotion

March,1, 2024
 
March,1 was a day unlike any other. My dear friend confessed her feelings for me. She told me she likes me, not just as a friend, but something more. I was taken aback, surprised, and a whirlwind of emotions flooded over me.
 
In the days that followed, I found myself in deep introspection. I spent countless hours pondering over my own feelings. I've always cherished our friendship, but had I ever considered her in a different light? I wasn't sure.
 
March 14, 2024
 
It's been two weeks since my friend's confession. I've been on a roller coaster of emotions. There's been confusion, curiosity, and even a hint of excitement. But today, something changed. I realized that my partner will be the one who will hurt the most because she give her trust for my friend.

March,16 , 2024
 
I've made up my mind. I've decided to talk to her about my feelings. I owe her my honesty, just as she was honest with me. I'm a little nervous, but I know it's the right thing to do.
 
March 17, 2024 I talk to her,I told her how much I value our friendship and how much i love my partner right now,She smiled, and I could see the pain in her eye's,So i hug her and say that its okey if she  felt hurt its okey she felt frustrated its a part of love but i know one day she or he will meet someone who can love him and cherish him like she did for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

A letter for my mother

Dear Mom,   I hope this letter finds you well and brings a smile to your face as you read it. Today, I wanted to take a moment to express my...